or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • ndsmyterAdminndsmyter (Admin, Mobile Vikings application) commented  · 

As mentioned before, Mobile Vikings doesn't support this yet. So for me there is no way to get the data for the Dutch Mobile Vikings. As soon as Mobile Vikings supports this, I will add it, but I cannot do it any sooner because it would be useless with the correct data.
        So if you really want this, you should contact Mobile Vikings and ask them to make an API. We (developers) are asking for this for a while now.

• matthieu van kintsmatthieu van kints commented  · 

Me and a very close friend who is just getting used to the idea of using smart phones use both the dutch as the belgium sims. This happens a lot as many mobile viking users are students and many belgium student study in the netherlands and even more dutch students study in belgium. Mobile vikings is the first provider that can really make a difference in crossboarder calling behavior. If a app like yours exist that supports this cross boarder functionality it will be good for mobile vikings and thus for you. So please add the dual country and dual sim support. I know of at least 6 people whom you'll make very happy. I'd say beat your competitikn and be the first.

• ndsmyterAdminndsmyter (Admin, Mobile Vikings application) commented  · 

This is actually not supported by Mobile Vikings yet. The application should make no difference between a Dutch or a Belgian phone number. But Mobile Vikings has no API for the Dutch numbers yet, so there is nothing I can do at the moment

Feedback and Knowledge Base